* Terms and conditions apply:
1. Logic puzzles only. That means no jigsaws, crosswords, or movement-based puzzles. Remember, it has to be of a genre where there is exactly ONE solution.
2. Send me a PM on dA indicating what themes you want the puzzle to have (e.g. if you want it to contain a name, if you want it to be themed around a number, possiby what genre, etc.).
3. Note that the size of the puzzle will be limited to between 10x10 and 18x18 (unless you're extremely persuasive and/or generous), with the exceptions of 6x6 and 9x9 Latin-square puzzles. This is mainly dependent on the themes chosen; if the theme requires a certain region, then the puzzle must be large enough to accommodate said region. Examples include this Heyawake with a 15x15 square with 85 shaded cells.
4. Similarly, the difficulty of the puzzle will be limited, depending on the themes you have chosen. A puzzle with very limited themes (e.g. based around a name, with a certain genre) will be much more restrictive than a puzzle with no themes, and so will often be far easier.
5. The quality of the puzzle will once again be limited, depending on the theme.
6. Note that depending on the themes, I may not even be able to construct the puzzle. In this case, I will notify you, and you should ask someone else. Maybe try Grant Fikes (aka mathgrant)? He's far better a logic puzzle constructor than I am.
7. You may use this puzzle for non-commercial purposes, but must credit me wherever it appears, with both my name "Edderiofer" and a link to my profile on dA.
The list below is not ordered. I will construct these puzzles in the order I wish, not as first-come first-serve. A good guide to which puzzles I will construct first is to see how restrictive the themes are.
List of puzzles to be constructed:
3. BearDroid Games, with a genre of "LabyGraph" (a few). NOT STARTED